Exemplar Program Application Timeline: [Application Period CURRENTLY closed]
- Nov 1 - Application opens for submissions
- January 31 - Application is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
- Week of April 21 - Schools notified of selection for visit evaluation
- July 15 - Notification of 21st Century Learning Exemplar status
- December 2014 - Official announcement of P21 Exemplar Schools and release of completed case studies.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may download a copy of the application here for planning purposes. Once you begin the application, you will not be able to add additional information at a later point unless you begin a brand-new application.Application Process:
All schools and districts are eligible to apply! After you submit your application below, you will receive automatic notification via email of your submission.
You will be notified by email of the status of your application the week of April 21, 2014. We apologize that our evaluation process has taken longer than expected. Schools that have been selected for an evaluative visit will be contacted, and additional materials or information may be requested in advance of that visit.
Evaluative visits will be conducted before the end of the school year. Scheduling will be individually determined based on P21 and school representative availability.